Pro Fund Accounting Works is an exciting new platform which integrates directly with the Pro Fund Accounting government accounting software created by Cogitate Inc. The PFA Works Timecard app allows employees access to their timecard information from a variety of devices including Windows 10 tablets. As the PFA Works platform evolves, we will be bringing many different aspects of our Pro Fund Accounting software into this next generation application. Note: To use PFA Works with your business data, you must be a user of Pro Fund Accounting and have purchased a license of our portal application. You can try out PFA Works first by using the provided sample data. If you use a different accounting software package, we are open to designing a custom portal so that your enterprise can take advantage of this new platform. If you are interested in having us develop a custom portal for your enterprise, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's new in this version
Squished some bugs. Added the ability to use apostrophes and other puncuation in the timecard entry Notes.
- Enter timecards in both online/offline mode
- Supervisor can approve timecards on the device
- Easy to see which timecards have been approved
- Quickly add both equipment and inventory usage to a timecard
- Employees can add notes for their supervisor on each timecard entry
- Allows employees to see how much personal time they have available
- Timecards are completely customizable with our external timecard template builder
- Easily add inventory and equipment usage through drag and drop
- Easily delete timecard entries using drag and drop
- Employees can only edit timecards that have not been approved yet
- Supervisors can enter timecards for employees if necessary
Published byCogitate Incorporated
CopyrightCopyright © 2018, Cogitate Inc
Developed byCogitate Inc
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.