Phiewer is the ultimate app for viewing and sorting photos. Easy, fast reviewing and flagging (for later batch actions) of hundreds of images. Images can be located in the device, on memory cards, external drives and on network storage or whatever you can connect to your device. Rate and color label your images and sync this with Lightroom (the flagging cannot sync because Lightroom do not import flags) and other .xmp compatible applications. Get fewer photos easy! New in latest release: -New slideshow feature -Native support for Sony .arw and Fuji .raf files (no exif support yet) -Support for many more formats via MS Camera Codec Pack. See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2899189 for supported cameras. -Bug fix: Exported jpgs should now have valid file endings -New option to always use MS Camera Codec Pack if Phiewers native support fails on your files The app has been optimized for RAW files from modern DSLR cameras. Phiewer extracts and uses the embedded preview file to show the image instantly. Currently RAW files from Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Fuji and Sony are supported natively(.cr2, .nef, .rw2, .arw, .raf). And of course plain .jpg files. Other cameras are supported via MS Camera Codec Pack (see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2899189 for supported cameras) Phiewer - Fewer Photo Viewer. Workflow is easy on both touch screen and keyboard.
What's new in this version
To get the flagging, rating, keywording and color label of photos persisted, Phiewer needs write access to the folder location with images. Phiewer never attempts to write to the original photo file. For syncing with Lightroom or other .xmp compatible application you must always copy the .xmp files along with the image files. NOTE: The flagging in Phiewer cannot sync with Lightroom (this is a limitation in Lightroom).
- Optimized fast viewing of Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji and Panasonic RAW files (.cr2, .nef, .rw2, .arw, .raf) (faster than built-in codecs)
- Add sharpening for easier assessment of photo quality
- Highlight alert warning on "blown out" areas of the image
- Batch delete of flagged or unflagged images
- Fast batch extraction of the embedded preview image to picture library
- Play images as slideshow
- Fast resume of review session with jump to last flagged image
- Keeps track of .jpg or .xmp sidecar files for later actions (for example delete)
- Fast and easy navigation when reviewing and flagging photos with either touch or keyboard
- Rate and/or color label the photos to synchronize with Lightroom
- Add keywords to sync with Lightroom