Control your Sonos system using your Windows PC or Tablet with an app designed for touch-screens. Includes Search, group editing and device volume, as well as access to all your music sources (including over fifty music services). Try the app for free for up to 30 days to ensure it works on your network and you are happy with it, before purchasing. This app does NOT include any support for setup or configuration of your system: you will need to use the official apps for that. Tested on every kind of Sonos player. Windows 10 users: we recommend Phonos Universal instead. Note: when reading Reviews in the Store, check the dates on them: the Store loves to show really old reviews, the product is under continuous improvement so check the newest reviews out. This app is NOT associated with or endorsed by Sonos, Inc. (which is why it is not free).
What's new in this version
Version 3.5 adds Snooze support to temporarily silence Sonos alarms Version 3.4 fixes many issues with music services Version 3.3 adds Apple Music support and fixes streaming from iHeartRadio Version 3.1 adds Repeat-One-Track and improvements for Spotify, Amazon and Rhapsody 2.0 Version 3.0 added Searching. Version 2.5 added Group editing, device volume, queue item deletion, a much faster startup and various UI improvements.
- Playback control (Play/Pause/Next/Previous), touch optimized
- Group Volume and Mute as well as Device Volume and Mute
- Select music from all the usual sources, including your Library and almost every music service (including Spotify and Pandora)
- Group Editing: easily Add and Remove players from groups
- Search your Collection, Radio, and most music services
- Disable screensaver option for TV use, parties or in-wall mounting
- Set the Sleep timer
- View the queue, change which item is playing, remove items and clear the queue
- Like/dislike Pandora tracks as they play
- Share what you are listening via the Sharing Charm