You’re on vacation and time is short. How do you know where all the good locations are? Let’s face it, all of us would rather be in front of the camera rather than wasting time hunting for those unique or iconic locations. We’ve teamed up with professional and award-winning photographer David Maxwell to find not only the famous spots, but lesser known location as well. The Photographer’s Guide to Nova Scotial contains over 50 photographic locations ensuring you a successful photo shoot throughout the province.
- Over 50 of the best photography locations to photograph in Nova Scotia
- Location descriptions and advice on how to approach and photograph the subject.
- Interactive guide allows you to mark what locations you want to photograph
- Flag the locations you’ve visited so you don’t get confused trying to understand what you’ve seen before
- All locations are shown on the map
- Shows you how far you are from each location
- Ability to get turn by turn guidance to each location
- Golden hour calculator for Nova Scotia included