You’re on vacation and time is short. How do you know where all the good locations are? Let’s face it, all of us would rather be in front of the camera rather than wasting time hunting for those unique or iconic locations. We’ve teamed up with professional and award-winning photographer Sharon Tenenbaum to find not only the famous spots, but lesser known location as well. The Photographer’s Guide to Vancouver contains 30 photographic locations ensuring you a successful photo shoot throughout Vancouver and its surround areas.
- Information on 30 of the best photography locations in Vancouver
- Location descriptions and advice on how to approach and photograph the subject.
- Interactive guide allows you to flag what locations you want to photograph
- Mark the locations you’ve visited so you don’t get lost trying to understand what you’ve seen before and what you haven’t.
- All locations are shown on the map
- Shows you how far you are from each location
- Ability to get turn by turn guidance to each location
Developed byHoopSoup Inc.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.