Pomy is a desktop widget-style app designed to prevent eye strain by reminding you how long to focus on-screen and when to take a break. Pomy is inspired by the 20-20-20 rule by optometrists. • Working on-screen for 20 minutes, • Look away at something that 20ft (6m) away for 20 seconds. Simply it's a Pomodoro, focus timer that is efficiently designed to do that ONE job well. - You focus on your work for 20mins and give yourself a break to keep your eyes healthy It might look small but jam-packed with features.
What's new in this version
• Added support for external or secondary monitors - You will now see the rest screen expanded to your extra monitors. • Added an on-off switch (in Settings) for the timer auto-start feature after waking or resuming the computer. • Fixed the bug that made Pomy forget its last window position after relaunching the app. • Fixed the bug that made the rest screen sometimes look shrunk after waking or resuming the computer. • Added a fix that prevents the introduction window from being able to launch more than once. • Optimized the rest screen performance. • Increased the size of the done button in Settings so it's easier to click.
- Simple and minimalistic design.
- Frameless design that blends in and non-intrusive on your desktop workspace.
- No hassle with timer customisation. The timer's already set to optimal, following the optometrists recommendation '20-20-20' rule.
- Reminder to take a break. (Yes, you can still escape the reminder if you have to.)
- 'Always-on-top' feature if you'd like to keep the timer visible above all windows.
- Theme settings - Original, Night, Evergreen, Dawn, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
- Customise theme with your own HEX colours.
- Pomy counts how many times you've successfully focused. (It's like a score.)
- Automatically stops or resumes when you computer goes asleep or back on.