Pool-manager is an application to efficiently manage swimming pool lane bookings and related data. Most of its functions have been in use for several years in practice at a resort that hosts a lot of swimming and athletic teams every year - the programmer has been in charge of managing their reservations. To be most efficient and error-free a database backed (online) system was conceived. The same workflow is now available for desktop computers running Windows 10 in the shape of this app (except for directly exposing your pools' availability schedules online - which might be part of a future update).
- Create Pools with attributes such as number of lanes reflected in the booking screen
- Create Bookers to quickly access any data you are looking for
- Create Agencies to relate to bookers to avoid repeating information unnessesarily
- Click or mark to manage lane reservations very efficiently in a weekly fashion (Mark multiple sections or apply status and booker to multiple time slots at a time with one click)
- App stores backups of reservations automatically on each week save in the inbuild database
- Bookers and other data can be conveniently backed up in the file system with click of a button, too
- Print / Save dialog to for example export to Microsoft Print to PDF or directly to your physical printers (whole week or single days)
- Send Email dialog to send the printed result to customers so they can check disponibility and note their reservation wishes
- Open storage folder of backups from app menu (to copy over to another computer if you need to, can be reimported from these files)
- Remove old data easily to always work with a performant set of data and stay relevant
- Clear whole weeks or all reservations of one booker in one shot
- Reminders if one booker's reservations are all canceled in one shot (remind yourself to inform the next potential customer that there are free lanes etc.)
Published byOlaf Sabatschus
Developed byOlaf Sabatschus
Approximate size3.49 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.