Create a timer to shutdown, sleep or restart your computer and/or send key strokes or even run a program or open a file.
What's new in this version
• PowerTimer can now be launched with the protocol 'quinnscomputing-powertimer:'
- Set a timer to shut down or sleep your PC
- Open a file, website, script or program when timer completes
- Send keystrokes when timer completes
- Dark and light mode support
- Works well with both pen and touch as well as mouse and keyboard
- Supports compact overlay/mini view/picture-in-picture
- Timer continues to run in background after app is closed
- View the status of the timer from the notification area of the taskbar
- Large remaining time display and supports full screen mode - perfect for displaying a timer on a TV or projector
- Works well in both tablet and desktop mode
Published byQuinn's Computing
Approximate size28.95 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (Australia)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)