Presentation Next enables you to create lifelike, jaw dropping presentations, data visualizations and drawings that are identically viewable by your Windows, iPad, Android, Linux, and Mac friends. It is easily the world’s most fun, yet professional HTML5 presentation maker. It is the world’s most advanced HTML5 presentation builder now available at an unbelievable price. No software installation is required to view the presentations! Any kind of slideshow visualization created using Presentation Next can be viewed by simply pasting its ‘link’ in the browser…the presentation opens up just like a webpage, without the need for any special software. The presentations are created in the web’s latest and greatest HTML5 standards and technologies, therefore, they can be viewed on all modern devices and browsers. The presentations are created using scalable vector graphics (SVG) and high definition (HD) technologies that show very sharp and clear images and text even on high-density retina displays, extremely high resolution monitors and multimedia projectors. If you are feeling aggressive and want to make a striking statement, use the cinematic poster presentation format. And when it comes down to serious business, go with the plain vanilla slide presentations. Presentation Next allows you to draw traditional linear slide-based presentations or cinematic pan and zoom presentations. It merges the modern with the traditional. The professional with the casual. It is a presentation creation software for the visual and kinesthetic communicator. No learning curve! Presentation Next is extremely easy to use, with clear context-based radial menus, showing only the relevant editing options. This brings the software learning curve to almost zero. Presentation Next includes multiple pre-built templates, which you can customize with very little effort. It also includes an extensive array of pre-made images that you may use to illustrate your ideas. These templates and clip-arts can be used in, both, personal and professional settings. Illustrate and communicate your story however you like with rich drawing tools. You can draw different kinds of shapes, lines, splines, and much more with the pen, pencil, marker and paint brush tools. The user interface has been specially designed to provide a great experience with all types of inputs – touch and pen, mouse and keyboard without sacrificing any editing features available in traditional desktop software. Bring your data to life with interactive data visualization widgets. Presenter interaction with the widgets takes effectiveness of charts and graphs to the next level. From now on you don’t need to hire web software developers to make web ready content; Presentation Next does it for you. It becomes the perfect companion for your pitch.
- Provides a medium for visual communication, idea presentation and storytelling.
- HTML5 presentation builder. Presentations viewable in all modern browsers on all devices.
- Presentations support even high-density retina displays, extremely high resolution monitors and multimedia projectors.
- Supports all types of inputs --- mouse, touch, keyboard and digital pen.
- Creates a single HTML5 file which can be attached to emails or hosted on a website.
- No vendor or technology lock-in, presentations use W3C’s Standard Web technologies.
- Create cinematic pan and zoom poster presentations.
- Create traditional slide based vanilla presentations.
- Extensive array of pre-made clipart/images includes.
- Draw different kinds of shapes, lines, and splines.
- Create new images with pencil, markers, and brushes.
- Insert PNG, JPG, and SVG images.
- Dynamically move, rotate, scale, and transform either the elements or the whole canvas.
- Apply effect filters to elements and canvas backgrounds.
- Apply color filters to clipart and inserted images.
- Pan and zoom animations.
- Extensive set of Text and Table Tools available.
- Present your data as bar chart, pie chart, bubble chart, line chart, area chart, multi-series line chart, stacked bar chart, grouped bar chart, and/or scatter plot.
- Bring your data to life with interactive data visualization widgets like sun burst, drill down and interactive pie charts, sortable bar charts, circle packing, rotating clusters, and dynamic trees.
- Print both the traditional slides and cinematic posters.