Project Plan 365 is an intuitive solution for project planning and project collaboration perfect for individual Project Managers and/or small teams working in fast-paced collaborative environments which may be across disparate geographic locations. Project Plan 365 looks and feels exactly like MS Project! Project Plan 365 provides support for all MS Project standard views like Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Network Diagram, Project Calendar, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner, etc. Project Plan 365 displays critical path info and all standard project reports, filters, time scale and other like MS Project sophisticated features. You can open, view and save MPP files from any cloud storage location like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, and SharePoint Online or from your local device Project Plan 365 is compatible with Microsoft Project (MPP file format) 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and earlier versions. The interface is intuitive making Project Plan 365 simple for the end users. In App Option: Create New/Edit and Save in MPP File Format Create new Gantt Charts in MS Project MPP compatible formats or modify existing project schedules in the same intuitive way as Microsoft Project. Save and Share your plans (MPP files) from any storage or cloud location on any device. Works with, or as an alternative to Microsoft Project. Try Project Plan 365 with full functionalities free for 1 month! Project Plan 365 subscription is offered on a yearly (1 year) basis for a price of $129.99 USD per year and works on any supported platform and devices running on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Web browsers. Purchase Project Plan 365 subscription once, use on all supported devices and platforms.
What's new in this version
• New feature - Export tasks to My Calendar • Improve Resource Graph view • Manage sprints fixes • More fixes when application runs without Internet Connection • Open / save to SharePoint improvements • Multiple fixes and enhancements
- Create New, View, Edit and Print MS Project 2016 and earlier versions MPP/XML file formats
- Integrated with MS Project Server, SharePoint, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Basecamp
- Supported Views: Gantt Chart, Calendar, Team Planner, Network Diagram, Resource Usage, Task Usage
- Print & Export MPP Project Plans in PDF, EXCEL or XML formats
- Invite Team Members and Share Microsoft Project MPP file with others
- Opens password protected MPP files
- Supports Sort, Filter, Zoom, Project Time Scales
- Displays Critical Path and all MS Project Standard Reports
Published byHOUSATONIC SOFTWARE INC.
CopyrightCopyright Housatonic Software Inc 2019
Approximate size73.49 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryBusiness > Project management
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.