What's new in this version
Version 188.8.131.52: * Added Landscape in settings so receipt can generated in Lanscape instead of just portrait. * Corrected month not appearing for suggested name for receipt file to Word.
- Create, edit, delete, and export Property Listing
- Create, edit, delete, and export Property Type Listing
- Create, edit, delete, and export Tenants Listing.
- Create, edit, delete, and export Owner Listing.
- Create, edit, delete, and export Property Status.
- Create, edit, delete and export Property Title
- Manage Property Rentals
- Generate and Export Rental Deposit as Receipt.
- Generate and Export Monthly Rental as Receipt.
- Restore/Replace your SQLite database
Published byISHINDEV Solution
CopyrightCopyright 2020 - ISHINDEV Solution. All Rights Reserved.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Property Rent Lite license terms
By using 'Property Rent Lite' app directly or indirectly, you have agreed to accept the following terms, which may be updated at anytime and without prior notice: The providers, owners and creators of 'Property Rent Lite' app cannot be held responsible for ANY losses, whether direct or indirect, resulting from this software. 'Property Rent Lite' app is to manage rental properties that are under an individuals or for other use depending on individuals. Users will able to create owners and tenants details and then assign them to the property. With this, from the property with renting status, user will able to generate deposit and monthly rental receipts in softcopy. The 'Property Rent Lite' is only manages data about property rentals and it may contains some info about possible encounters/experiences/personal opinions, however, it does not represent a recommendation, suggestion, advice or consultation. By downloading 'Property Rent Lite', you have released and discharged the providers, owners and creators from any and all liability which may arise.