An advanced tool for traders for recording, statistical analysis of their forex and stock market trades and for optimizing trading strategies. It supports one click import of trade history from Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 and of results of strategy simulation from Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 strategy tester. Video tutorials channel on YT: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAdb078q3PR1lNCiEqPBlUIMYRDZR8xha The basic version is free without any ads and without any limits. The app contains an in app store where you can buy additional upgrades providing you a special functionalities usually needed for advanced traders. Import your full trade history from Meta Trader 4/5 or the results of simulation of a strategy which you are working on. Select a set of trades from one or more trade accounts and filter them based on an instrument, trade type (long or short) and a date interval. Use all the charts to spot your strengths and weaknesses. See if you or your strategy is holding your positions for too long or is backing off too early. Check the histogram showing a distribution of highest values of your positions to optimize the value of profit taken from the position. Share your results with your colleagues, friends or a traders community using email, social networks or just export any output of the app into a file and use it in your presentation. Use the 'Reports' upgrade to generate customizable reports which can be viewed directly in the app, external browser or uploaded on a web site. The 'Reports' upgrade allows you to hide your absolute profits, compare multiple accounts and choose one of predefined report designs. Since version 1.6.1 a tool for Stop Loss, Take Profit and Volume analysis is added. It is able to recompute trades from any of your accounts using an alternative SL, TP and V settings so that you can see how would your trading look like if you stick with this settings in the selected period of time. App is using imported market quotes for this algorithm. A graphical comparison of the simulated and the original trades is provided. Moreover, the simulated trades can be saved into another account so that you can use a full power of QuantSense to compare this trades with any other set of trades from your database. The algorithm even detects market gaps and writes a note to a simulated trade notes saying that trade was closed after a market gap. Since v1.7.1 a Benchmark analysis has been added. Now you can compare daily profit of any selected set of trades with any market (providing you have imported its quotes into QuantSense). So can you beat the major indices? Export chart pictures from your trading platform and add it to your trade record in QuantSense for future reference. The added screenshot is described by date, time and an user's comment. Any number of screenshots can be added to a trade. Additional resources can be found in the app website including full manual and screenshots. Use for free and make your trading better. This app is a work in progress and many new upgrades are in development. I am using this app for analysis of my trading results and yes, it can earn you some money. App works fully offline except for the license check - the upgrades will be inactive if the app is offline. Your data is stored locally. A connection is needed for reading help, news, upgrade descriptions and purchasing the upgrades.
What's new in this version
News in version 2.3.1 (August 2021): - Meta Trader 5 import improved - UI fixes - Automatic set of tick size depending on decimal places value in Instrument screen (user request) - Libraries updates News in version 2.3.0 (March 2021): - Meta Trader 5 import support (both trade history and simulation reports) - QuantSense .csv import (QuantSense custom format) - Libraries updates News in version 2.2.0 (May 2020): - Chart normalization added in Stat progress screen News in version 2.1.3 (July 2019): - StrategyTester report can be imported in other languages, still, English is preferred - Some design impovements to better support lower resolutions News in version 2.1.2 (February 2019): - Another import improvement concerning the comment processing for some brokers News in version 2.1.1 (December 2018): - Performance optimizations - Import improved (trade comment processing improved for some brokers) News in version 2.1.0 (August 2018): - Trade filter based on the any part of the note text added - UI fixes
- one click import of trade history and of result of strategy simulation (both from Meta Trader 4)
- a trade set selection based on account, instrument, note text, trade type (short/long) and date interval
- quick start (optional demo data download for a quick tour of the app)
- chart sharing and export to file supported
- supports history of 'stop loss' and 'take profit' settings
- local data storage, works fully offline (except for the upgrades - the licenses have to be checked online)
- basic version with 2 accounts - one for your trades the other for a strategy optimization for example
- in app store for advanced features
- in app unobtrusive news reader - be informed on news, blog posts, upgrades concering the app
- Stats progress chart (an upgrade) - see the historical progress of any of 40 statistics in one chart in any time granularity. Analyze the correlations, effects of trade parameter changes and so on.
- Reports (an upgrade) - create reports with customizable design and content. More information with examples here http://qs.lubotorok.com/upgrades/reports.html?or=store
- Premium upgrade for early adopters. QuantSense is still not finished but now I offer full app (current and future upgrades) for a discount price.
- Market quotes import supported (beta version for Premium owners only in this version). Approximation of min and max values of your trades implemented.
- Stop Loss, Take Profit and Volume optimization tool since v1.6.1 for Premium users. App can recompute your trades with alternative SL, TP and V settings (uses imported quotes).
- Benchmark analysis - compare your results with any market you have data for
- Screenshots support (an upgrade) - add unlimited number of chart screenshots to your trade record.
- Trade records can be exported into a .csv file (UTF-8, separated by ";")