QuickLook enables a very quick preview of file contents by pressing the Spacebar. Note: This app does NOT work on Windows 10 S devices. Support Keys: Spacebar: Preview / Close Preview Esc: Close Preview Enter: Run & Close Preview Ctrl+Mouse Wheel: Zoom Images/Documents Mouse Wheel: Adjust Volume
What's new in this version
* macOS-like hold-to-preview: hold the Spacebar for a longer time to peek into file contents. * #955: fixed delay when dragging the previous window on Windows 11. * #948: slowness when previewing text files of super long lines. * #941: Fixed an issue where UI language is not detected correctly. * #933: Added support for previewing RTF files. * Italian, Spanish, French, Korean, Slovak, and German translation updates.
- A fast spacebar-to-preview solution
- Tons of supported file types
- HiDPI support
- Preview from 3rd-party file managers
- Strict GPL license to keep it free forever
Published byPaddy Xu
CopyrightCopyright © 2017-2021 Paddy Xu
Approximate size124.66 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Publisher InfoQuickLook support
Terms of transaction
QuickLook license terms
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.