RADWAG Connect is a software designed to work with any Windows 10 devices. This tool allows connecting to any scale or balance produced by RADWAG via local network. All of the basic functions of your device are supported: taring, zeroing, taking measurements and exporting them. All that using your Windows 10 PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
What's new in this version
What’s new: Adding scales, balances, and weighing modules manually.
- Connecting to all devices using RADWAG’s Common Communication Protocol,
- Communication via local network
- Supports taking weight, zeroing the device, and tarring it
- Automatic search for devices in your local network
- Communication with a few devices at the same time
- List of connected platforms (scales and balances)
- History of taken measurements
- Exporting measurements into CSV files
- Works with any Windows 10 device: PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Supported languages: English and Polish
Published byRadwag Wagi
Developed byRadwag Wagi
Approximate size22.66 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryUtilities & tools > File managers
This app canCommunicate with already paired Bluetooth devices
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use your video library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)