During the first half of the 19th Century, the colonial territories of Australia are sparsely populated and consist primarily of coastal cities and a few smaller farming settlements in the remote outback. However, a series of events is set to spark an industrial revolution, one that will usher in an era of change for Australia and secure a lucrative future.
Add-ons for this game
- New scenario: “Pioneering spirit” (1830-1930)
- Map expansion: “Down Under” (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
- 3 new historical engines: Heisler (0-8-0), C30 (4-6-0) and Class S (4-6-2)
- New tradeable goods (eg. seafood, Rail-O-Mite and canned beer) and 52 new cities to discover
- New music tracks, reworked city buildings and unique mission structures (eg. Sydney Harbour Bridge)
- New Settlement feature unique to the “Down Under” map: on pre-determined locations, players can now establish new cities and this way arrange the economic system to their liking