RayQC is a rule-based tool used to create and execute test criteria in one or more checklists The quality control of a product does not only start after its production but accompanies all phases of the product lifecycle management. Quality control is an underlying factor during the entire lifecycle of the product, from the planning phase through its actual production and implementation, all the way until its end-of-life. This is highly relevant when it comes to Enterprise Application Lifecycle Management. Errors or conflicts in software applications and their packages can have serious consequences on the receiving clients. It offers various modules to check the quality of applications and software packages throughout the Application Lifecycle Management process. It also allows you to integrate your own test criteria. The execution of the various test phases is typically done via a combination of manual and automated tasks. In addition to the ‚easy to use‘ Checklist Viewer, it is the rule-based interpretation of the test results which brings the quality assurance offered by RayQC to an entirely different level.
What's new in this version
In addition to intelligent automatisms and an enormous increase in performance, version 6.3 contains outstanding new features.
- Automate part of the test routines (runbook) through the integration of your own or Raynet’s developed automated test scripts
- Create your own test criteria for each individual quality control phase in the software packaging lifecycle
- Define how to proceed with each test result. Does a “failed” test lead to a rejected package or does the tester simply need to document the reason for failure to move onto the next test phase
- Documentation and export of the test results in the Quality Report
- Export of the test results (in DOCX, HTML, and PDF)