Recording Studio Pro is a multitouch sequencer for Windows devices. Designed for quick and easy operation, Recording Studio Pro makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Recording Studio Pro is the perfect way to begin crafting great sounding music productions. You can record up to 32 audio and/or instrument tracks (up to 16 for mobile devices). The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone. The instument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch or using computer keyboard and mouse. After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb). With Recording Studio Pro's mixer you can create superb mixes in astonishing CD quality just like you imagined your song to be. You can import mp3, wma and wav audio files from your hard drive. Included in Recording Studio Pro there is the Guitar Arpeggiator a true life realistic guitar simulator! Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features. · Mixer with built-in immersive reverb effect (with indipendent settings on each track) · Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note) · Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out, normalize each audio recording session · Quantization · Import wav, mp3 and wma audio files from your hard drive · Offline mixdown: stereo mix, individual tracks. Uncompressed audio format (16/8 bit stereo / mono, 44.1kHz/48.0kHz) · Virtual guitars with bending, capo and chords · Keyboard with 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves · Stereo VU displays for each channels · Imports Midi files. · Exports to Midi. · Connects to midi devices (not for mobile devices). · SoundFont support. Video Tutorials https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTyr7hsgCLsSG1HD5jgUZQ
What's new in this version
· Version 220.127.116.11 · Fixed the compatibility issue, which did not allow the use Pitch Bend and Modulation on some MIDI keyboards. · Added Pitch Bend and Modulation to the touch screen · New additive and FM Synthesizer · Version 18.104.22.168 · Stereo Chorus. · Stereo Flanger. · Stereo Compressor/Gate. · Version 22.214.171.124 · Export to mp3 and wma (devices with Windows 10 Mobile requires the codec) · New ukulele sound. · Slider for fast transport movement. · Version 126.96.36.199 · More than 200 new sounds added. · Echo/delay added. · Guitar arpeggiator added. · New Drums loop. · Import and export MIDI files improved. · Performance improvement. · Stability improvement. · Auto adjustment of audio recording offset. · Enhanced user interface. · Muted guitar simulation. · 12 String Guitar simulation. Version 188.8.131.52 · Solved the problem of reproduction at 1/2 speed with the stereo audio tracks, that occurred with certain sound cards. · Version 184.108.40.206 · Extended playback and recording compatibility to sound cards with any sample rate in 'shared mode' too (before in 'shared mode' was only 48 kHz). · Fixed a minor bug that did not allow the correct import of some SoundFont.
- Up to 32 audio and virtual instrument tracks (up to 16 for mobile devices).
- The Guitar Arpeggiator: a true life realistic guitar simulator
- Mixer with built-in immersive reverb effect (with indipendent settings on each track)
- Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
- Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
- Import wav, mp3 and wma audio files from your hard drive
- More than 200 instruments
- Stereo VU displays for each channels
- Keyboard with 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
- Multi-touch, keyboard, and mouse support
- Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
- Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
- Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
- Custom scale keyboards
- Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
- SoundFont support (you can find a lot of Soundfonts on the internet)
- Import and esport MIDI files.
- Connect to MIDI devices.
- Quantization and transposition
- Guitar amplifiers
CopyrightCopyright © 2017, Glauco Percopo
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)