Resgrid is a logistics application that can be used by fire departments (volunteer and career), police, ems, search and rescue (SAR), hazmat and other first responder organizations to coordinate personnel and resources (units/apparatuses). Resgrid will show you the status and staffing level of your station, district and apparatuses. In addition Resgrid can manage your calls, either generated internally or from an external CAD system. Log calls, take notes, use the Big Board to show all statuses on a monitor in your station. Resgrid is your complete system for managing personnel, resources and stations/departments. The Resgrid Unit app is specifically designed for use in Units/Apparatuses allowing officers, crew bosses, chiefs, captain and others to control units within the system.
- Online and Offline Ability for Appratuses to track events
- Call and Dispatch Information (CAD)
- Geolocation of events and Call Mapping
- Control multiple units from one device (allowing personnel/devices to be portable)
- Easily switch calls and submit statuses for non-call events