RUINER is a brutal action shooter set in the year 2091 in the cyber metropolis Rengkok. A wired sociopath lashes out against a corrupt system to retrieve his kidnapped brother and uncover the truth under the guidance of a secretive Hacker friend. Sophisticated & Brutal Combat: Become the boss of the battlefield acquiring deadly supplies, enhancing your tactical senses and mastering other mind-breaking skills and gadgets that will leave your foes confused and powerless. Cyberpunk Inspired Arsenal: Employ state of the art gadgets and abilities like energy shield, kinetic barrier or grid converter. Dash augmentations, reflex booster or overload will make you uncatchable while with ghost break you can hack your opposition onto your side of the fight. Story-Driven Action: Violent confrontation is a means to an end and trust is a devalued currency in Rengkok as you navigate a senseless world and dismantle the corporate titans of virtuality dealers at HEAVEN.
- Supports Xbox Play Anywhere: yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost.
- Unique visual style of the world created in the spirit of cult cyberpunk anime.
- Combine preternatural reflexes, augmented tools, and the arsenal of fallen foes.
- Brutal and sophisticated combat. Multiple types of enemies, from light and fast through heavy and deadly, from underground gangsters through corporate mercenaries through monstrous machines.
- Fast-paced and engaging. Enhanced and trained enemies won’t let you to stand in one place
- Develop your character. Choose from multiple abilities and upgrades. Experiment and develop your playstyle. Become a ruthless killer, enhance your tactical senses, hack your foes to fight for you.
- A dark adventure in the shadiest back alleys of Rengkok City, a fictitious city in South-East Asia in the year 2091, in the company of a mysterious Hacker friend.
Published byDevolver Digital
CopyrightCopyright 2017 Reikon Games. All Rights Reserved.
Developed byReikon Games
InstallationInstall on your home Xbox One console and a Windows 10 PC plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)