Sage 50 Accounts Pulse is free until 1st May 2013, thereafter it will be chargeable (£4.99 per month and works exclusively with Sage 50 Accounts 2013 and above). Sage 50 Accounts Pulse is a new experience for Owner Managers and Directors putting the heart of the business at their fingertips. It’s all about steering your business in the right direction by having a firm grip on headlines, highlights, and KPIs. Get more out of Sage 50 Accounts with effortless and invaluable financial insight. It’s now simple for decision makers to grow a business with confidence by having the freedom to master powerful business highlights, understanding the performance pulse, wherever they are. Sage 50 Accounts Pulse gives a meaningful and stunning experience delivering instantly digestible highlights. Quickly drill into background data to understand the detail that underpins key information. It’s simple to set up and use without prior knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts or an accountancy background. It’s the perfect complement for businesses already using Sage 50 Accounts, especially for anyone relying on accounts information but not using the software themselves.
What's new in this version
Sage 50 Accounts Pulse update v1.2 includes: A subscription of £4.99 per month. Pulse was free for an introductory period up to 1st May 2013. A new Bank area including a graph view of cash in and out. Select the bank accounts to include in the overall bank balance. Semantic zoom on the main hub. Bug fixes.
- Your Profitability: View your profit and loss values for this financial year with interactive graphs and compare month by month values. You can also compare values to the previous financial year.
- Detailed Profit and Loss: View a detailed breakdown of your Income and Expenditure. You can see the totals for all categories in your Chart of Accounts and compare the values between months.
- Bank Account Balance: View an up to date balance for each of your bank accounts. Choose which bank accounts to include in the overall balance.
- Bank Account Transactions: Drill down on the total balance of each bank account to see the transactions in and out that make the total. Helps you check when funds are cleared within your accounts.
- Customer Overview: See at a glance how effective your credit control is by viewing the total amount of money that is owed by all customers and how many customers owe you money.
- Customer Watch list: Keep an eye on customers who are important to you by adding them to your watch list. Watched customers appear in your overview screen so you can instantly see their balance.
- View Customers who owe you money: View a list of all customers who owe you money. You can see at a glance the total owed from each customer and the age of their oldest invoice.
- Customer Balance Breakdown: View details of all outstanding and overdue customer invoices contributing to the balance. You can use this information to investigate issues and spot trends.
- Customer Activity: View all transactions on each customer account.
- Customer Communication History: Keep up to date with all correspondence between your company and each customer by viewing the customer communication history from Sage 50 Accounts 2013.
- Contact Details: View contact details for all of your customers and suppliers. This helps you keep in touch with your contacts.
- Supplier Overview: View the total amount of money that you owe to your suppliers to help you avoid late payments.
- Supplier Watch list: Keep an eye on suppliers that are important to you by adding them to your watch list. Watched suppliers appear in your overview screen so you can instantly see the balance owed.
- Supplier Activity: View all transactions on each supplier account.
- Company Selection: If you have more than one company in Sage 50 Accounts 2013 you can choose the company that you would like to work with.
- Search: Search for customers or suppliers by name from any area of the application.
- Demo Mode: Explore Sage 50 Accounts Pulse using demo data or connect to your live data.
- Synchronise your data: Synchronise your view of the business with the data in your office. If you do not have an internet connection, you can see everything from the last time you synchronised.
Published bySage UK Ltd
CopyrightSage (UK) Limited
Developed bySage UK Ltd
Approximate size3.97 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United Kingdom)