Vienna Calling - The app for your concerns to the city! Report an issue, concern, public hazard or a disruption whenever you want and where ever you are via Smartphone to the Vienna city government: Introducing the new app "Vienna Calling". With Vienna Calling we made the city more portable, personal and better connected - with this dialog between citizen and city government we will improve Vienna together. The features Just a few clicks and you can send your issues to the city government - fast, intuitive and without the need to create an account. Issues will be displayed in list-, map- or detail views. Users can support other issues or "follow" them. With a personal profile you can even use Vienna Calling on different devices. The city government will work to resolve your issues as fast as possible and will update you continuously via push notifications about the current status.
What's new in this version
You can now add photos directly to a new issue using the "share" feature New feedback option Improved and faster image loading Enhanced support for people with visual impairment Bugfixes For compatibility reasons a newer verion of Windows 10 will be required (If you are unable to update or install this app, please finish all outstanding Windows updates) iOS • iPhone 10 compatibility
- Report your concern to the city, fast and easy.
- If someone already reported it, it will be displayed.
- Up to 3 photos, a category, GPS-coordinates - done!
- Optional: Description, no photos and manual address input.
- Your issues in one place! Select "Issues" to keep up with What other people reported.
- All issues on a map! Just switch! Including a short preview. Switch to the details page with one click.
- Check out all the details of any issue! Support issues and follow them to keep up to date.
Published byStadt Wien
Copyright2017-2018 City of Vienna
Developed byCity of Vienna
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedDeutsch (Deutschland)
English (United States)