With the SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app for Windows tablets, you can stay up to date on the orders and financial status of your customers anywhere and anytime. This app allows sales reps and account executives to display all of the relevant financial data of a customer, with the option to drill down to the level of a single invoice or sales order. Note: To use the SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, having mobile services enabled by your IT department. SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet only shows data that you are authorized to view in SAP ERP. An enhancement option can be incorporated, configured in SAP ERP by your IT department, which allows you to display additional data. You can try it first with sample data.
What's new in this version
• Removed Bing Maps support • Technical improvements
- Display a list of all customers assigned to you and customers classified as critical
- View customers’ financial details (total outstanding/overdue invoices and credit information)
- Retrieve an original invoice or last dunning notice and view open, critical, or blocked sales orders
- Collaborate smoothly with your back-office team working with SAP ERP
- Enter dispute details for invoices disputed by the customer (data exchanged with SAP ERP)
Published bySAP SE
Copyright© Copyright 2014 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
Developed bySAP SE
Approximate size14.47 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)