Industrial, residential, and commercial scaffolding can now be viewed in its natural surroundings with Scaffold MR on Microsoft HoloLens. Upload scaffold models from the Scaffold Designer desktop app to view, place, and scale your scaffolding. Share your scaffold models with your customers and coworkers so that everyone knows what’s going to be built, before you ship equipment.
What's new in this version
First release for Microsoft HoloLens
- When you first launching Scaffold MR you’ll see a list of Featured Models.
- To view a scaffold model, select it from the list. When the scaffold appears, you can select and hold, then move the model in the space around you.
- VOICE COMMANDS
- Select – In the list of scaffolds, gaze towards the scaffold you would like to see, then say ‘Select’ to view the scaffold.
- Main Menu – When viewing a scaffold saying 'main menu' returns to the main menu that displays a list of scaffolds.
- Scale Up - Scales model up by 1.5. Origin point of scale is the lower left of the insertion point of the model.
- Scale Down - Scales model down by 1.5. Origin point of scale is the lower left of the insertion point of the model.
- Actual Scale - Displays the scaffolding at 1:1 scale.
- Reset Scale - Reverts the model to the original scale without reloading model.
- Reset View - Reloads model to its default state after reloading it.
- Rotate Mode - Pinch-click to select, move your hand left-right. Un-pinch, showing your finger straight up to stop rotation. To return to the ability to move the scaffolding, say ‘Move Mode’.
- Move Mode - This is the default mode. Pinch-click to select, move your hand while visible on screen.