Ultimate screen recorder software for game recording, video tutorials, product demos, YouTube videos and more. Screenbits allows you to capture screen content, system sound, microphone and camera into HD/4K quality video files. With a reasonable price, it has all the features you expect from a screen recording software provided in an easy to use interface. Video Recording • MP4 file format • High quality (HD) recording up to 4K* • High performance • Up to 120* frames per second recording • Adjustable output resolution and scaling • Adjustable quality and frame rate • Compressed (H.264) output Audio Recording • Ability to record input audio (microphone, headset, etc.) • Ability to record system sound (speakers, headphones, etc.) • MP4A file format • High quality audio (AAC) • Adjustable audio format (bit-rate, sample-rate and channels) Screen Capture • Ability to capture a single display or all displays (multi-display support) • Ability to capture mouse pointer • Ability to exclude taskbar • Ability to switch between screens during recording • Ability to capture active screen • Pointer highlighting and click effects Area Capture • Ability to capture rectangular area, specific window and around pointer • Ability to show movable frame around the capture area • Advanced area selection tool Device Capture • Ability to record camera or other video capture devices individually • Ability to switch between device capture and screen capture modes during recording • Adjustable format Audio Capture • Ability to capture and record audio individually into audio files • Ability to use push-to-talk mode for capturing input audio Camera Overlay • Adjustable format, size and position • Chroma key effect • Outline Watermark • Watermark image (logo) • Watermark text (custom font, color, outline and position) Screenshot • Ability to take screenshots from a single display or all displays • Ability to take screenshots from any area on the screen • Ability to take screenshots from the capture scene • PNG and JPEG file format * Recording performance depends on your hardware.
What's new in this version
Version 7.10.1 - November 2021 - Ability to change application language to Chinese Simplified, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian and Spanish - Minor user interface improvements Version 7.9.1 - October 2021 • Improved support for capturing HDR enabled displays Version 7.6.1 - September 2021 • Internal improvements Version 7.3.1 - August 2021 • Ability to take screenshots • Ability to exclude taskbar from screen • Ability to capture active display on multi-display setups • Ability to change capture mode by hotkeys Version 7.2.1 - July 2021 • Ability to use push-to-talk input mode for input audio • User interface improvements Version 7.1.1 - July 2021 • Minor user interface improvements Version 7.0.1 - July 2021 • New "Device" capture mode to record camera individually • New "Audio" capture mode to record audio individually • Ability to turn on/off audio capture during recording • Improved application icons • User interface improvements Version 6.13.1 - April 2021 • Ability to choose capture format for camera overlay • Internal improvements Version 6.12.1 - April 2021 • Ability to import, export and reset application settings • Ability to cancel recording during the countdown time • Sound notifications for pause and resume Version 6.11.1 - April 2021 • Ability to flip camera image horizontally • Internal improvements View full release notes on Screenbits website: https://www.screenbits.com/release-notes
- Video Recording: Create high quality, compressed MP4 (H.264/AAC) multimedia files from captured video and audio.
- Audio Recording: Create high quality, compressed MP4A (AAC) audio files from captured audio.
- Screen Capture: Capture video from system display in full-screen mode.
- Area Capture: Capture video from an area on the screen.
- Device Capture: Capture video from camera individually.
- Audio Capture: Capture system sound and your voice from microphone.
- Camera Overlay: Add camera image to the captured video from the screen.
- Watermark: Protect your content by adding logo or a copyright notice.
- Screenshot: Take screenshots from the screen and capture scene.
- Global Hotkeys: Start and stop recording and take screenshots by keyboard shortcuts.
- Preview: View the output before and during the recording.
- Auto Stop: Limit duration or size of the output file.
- Countdown: Play countdown before recording starts.
- Push-To-Talk: Use push-to-talk key to capture microphone only when you speak.
- File Manager: View and manage recorded files directly from the application.
- File Name Template: Define a custom template for file names.
Published byMehrzad Chehraz
CopyrightCopyright (C) 2021 Chehraz
Approximate size5.59 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)