Screen, webcam and board recorder with an integrated editor. (Not compatible with Windows 10 S) Visit www.screentogif.com to see more of it.
What's new in this version
What's new? (2.17.1 -> 2.19.1) • Added support for presets/profiles for FFmpeg video encoding feature, separated by file type. • Keystrokes: The app will display "Ctrl" instead of displaying "Control". • Updated the Korean translation. • You can set the recorder window to follow your mouse cursor. • You can add drop shadows (you can also set as an automated task). • Now you can add the progress overlay as a task. • Now you can add the border overlay as a task (also, you can set your border to expand outwards the frame). • Encodings done with FFmpeg have now a progress indicator. • The color selector has now a slider for the transparency and an eye dropper for sampling colors from your screen. • You can control the starting number for the progress text when displaying the current/total number of frames. • You can view the current time (cumulative) of the project based on the current selected frame (Statistics tab). • There's a more reliable feedback sending mechanism in use. • You can now insert lower case letters at the key strokes editor. • Added option to not loop the animation during playback. • Swedish and Korean translation were updated. • Added Vietnamese translation.
- Record your screen with the integrated recorder: Select an area of your screen, record and pause as you wish.
- Webcam recorder: Simply select your webcam and start recording.
- Sketchboard recorder: Start drawing things and the recorder will automatically pick what you are drawing.
- Integrated editor: Edit your recording, import gifs or videos, and save as Gifs, Apng or video.
- With the editor you can also remove frames, add annotations, add title frames, add drawings and much more.