Screen, webcam and board recorder with an integrated editor. (Not compatible with Windows 10 S) Visit www.screentogif.com to see more of it.
What's new in this version
What's new? (2.16 -> 2.17.1) • You can now use different themes! Light, medium, dark and very dark are now available. • New automated task: You can now create a task that alters the delay of each frame. • Progress indicator: Now you can add the exact timestamp of each frame (based on the start date of the recording). • When you start the app without any settings, the default folder where the frames are stored (Location folder) is now set to %temp% instead of a hardcoded path. • Now you can use your arrow keys to move and resize the selection rectangles from the new recorder and from the Crop feature. Just use the three combinations of commands with Ctrl, Shift and arrow keys. Bug fixes: ♦ When removing duplicated frames, there was no indication that the process was still going on. ♦ When applying the KeyStrokes with a margin, it would result in a wrongly sized panel. ♦ If you cancelled the video import, the progress bar would not be hidden away and the app could crash. ♦ When creating a new blank project and trying to apply the Obfuscation feature, the app would crash, because of the image depth. ♦ When using the FFmpeg as the APNG encoder, the app would crash if the parameter field was empty.
- Record your screen with the integrated recorder: Select an area of your screen, record and pause as you wish.
- Webcam recorder: Simply select your webcam and start recording.
- Sketchboard recorder: Start drawing things and the recorder will automatically pick what you are drawing.
- Integrated editor: Edit your recording, import gifs or videos, and save as Gifs, Apng or video.
- With the editor you can also remove frames, add annotations, add title frames, add drawings and much more.