Secure File will encrypt any file the user has access to on their system. It uses industry standard AES-256 for encryption. The key used to encrypt a file is randomly generated and is unique for each file. It is protected with a user-supplied password which can also be unique for each file. There are no restrictions on the size or location of files. They can be in any folder on any local hard drive, SSD, removeable media, mapped drive, or network location. Secure File takes advantage of multi-core processors and can simultaneously encrypt or decrypt multiple files.
What's new in this version
- Improved background encryption/decryption operations. - Improved handling of .aesf files "opened" by Explorer. - The source file of an encryption/decryption can be deleted if the operation is successfully. - Windows Explorer context menu integration is available.
- AES-256 encryption
- Drag and Drop support
- Windows Explorer context menu integration
- Encrypt the contents of folders and subfolders
- Change file encryption password without re-encryption
- Supports large files
- Supports multi-core processors
Published byArea181 Software
Developed byArea181 Software
Approximate size138.94 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.