With sellyping you are on the safe side - this app keeps an eye on ingredient and price updates of your food products. As of December 2014 in Germany the Food Regulation (LMIV) enters into force. One of the direct consequences will be that restaurateurs are obliged to designate allergens. The real issue, however, is much more sensitive: The restaurateur will not notice when a manufacturer modifies ingredients of a food product. The allergen can sneak into the kitchen… an unnoticed way to the distress of the consumer - and at the expense the restaurateur being personally liable!
What's new in this version
sellyping now allows the use of sellyorder inventory lists as well as editing of stock quantities. Thanks for using sellyping! To make our app better, we update sellyping regularly. Every update includes improvements for speed, reliability and compatibility.
- Monitor ingredient and price changes
- selly Quick Buy Option
- Easy management of your articles
- Extensive product database PRINS
- Product search via barcode scanning or voice input
- Access sellyorder shopping lists and order charges
- Act LMIV-secure by accessing up to date information of food manufacturers and distributors
- Put your orders offline together and transfer them, when you are online
Published bysellysolutions Servicegesellschaft mbH
Copyrightsellysolutions Servicegesellschaft mbH
Developed bysellysolutions Servicegesellschaft mbH
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)