ServiceMax Go is a cross platform app for Service Execution Management, including Field Service Management and Asset Service Management. ServiceMax Go, available for Windows empowers technicians, field engineers and maintenance personnel with everything they need to plan their work, execute it efficiently, and effectively communicate with customers and colleagues. With enhanced design, simple navigation, intuitive screens and powerful offline capabilities, ServiceMax Go provides complete visibility and maximum productivity. *App Version: 1.0.18
What's new in this version
We update the app to make it faster and more stable. This patch update includes bug fixes.
- Instant access to all pertinent data: entitlement verifications, customer & product service history, location, contacts, estimates, warranties, parts, and more
- Multiple calendar views to preview daily and weekly tasks, driving directions and travel times, appointment details, and instantly respond to new work orders
- Step-by-step service execution instructions that can be easily configured by administrators without coding
- Templatized checklists with section navigation, progress status, and inline navigation for inspections, safety checks, diagnostics, and more
- Instant access to documents, videos.
- Search to quickly locate parts and products in own or another technicians’ trunk stock, customer consignment, stocking hubs, spare parts, and more
- Real-time and offline pricing validates entitlements for accurate time and materials estimations
- Smart Business documents to create service reports, invoices, etc. for customers to sign while on-site to expedite processing
- Secure, rich exchange of data with third-party applications through app-to-app integration
- Intuitive field-ready design features large targets, fewer clicks, dedicated screens, time-saving formula fields, and data validation.
- Automated notifications triggered by changes in data to inform technicians in real-time
- Advanced data and business rules validation during data entry ensures data integrity and adherence to business processes even if connectivity is not available
- Fast, reliable offline functionality with powerful and flexible sync engine that enables technicians to access and update customer and product information
Published byServiceMax, Inc
Developed byServiceMax, Inc.
Approximate size57.93 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryBusiness > CRM
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Use your location
Use your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Use your documents library
Use data stored on an external storage device
Use your pictures library
Use your video library
Use your music library
Access your home or work networks
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.