Shadow Fencer Theatre is the competitive awkward physics sword fighting game set in the world of shadow puppets. Take center stage with a unique cast of characters and make your way to become a Grandmaster of the theatre. Perform solo or battle a friend in a veritable variety show of game modes and skits. Whether you are a one-puppet show or sharing the stage, above all else, show the world you are the best performer on the shadowy screen. Acting 101: Be sure to point the pointy end away from you and towards your opponent. When all else fails, just do a cheeky sword throw.
- Single player and local two player fencing combat!
- Story - Find out what it takes to keep a last-of-it’s-kind shadow puppet theatre in business.
- Marathon - Survive the gauntlet and become a Grandmaster.
- Improv - Quick play by yourself or with a friend, selecting the cast, stage and direction of the shadowy fight. Direct the Improv fights with a selection of gameplay variations, limits and more.
- Skits - a proverbial vaudeville of mini-games set to delight and distract.
- Over 16 selectable characters! Robots, Giraffes, Pirates and more! An eclectic cast so big we needed a larger dressing room!
- 8 Unique Stages! Behold the power of paper cutouts on sticks and string, and their uncanny ability to set the stage and tell a story. The magic of the theatre!
- Original Soundtrack! A collection of musical notes played specifically for this game!