The Sharing Manager for OneDrive gives you control of what you’ve shared and what has been shared with you via OneDrive, it also includes Clipboard Tool. Clipboard Tool is a way to search items you had in clipboard before or copied into clipboard on your other devices. Doing work outside this app and still want to track clipboard changes? No problem! Put the app in the snap mode and activate it when you want to store clipboard content for future use. The app will check what's in clipboard and add item to the list if content is new.
What's new in this version
* Now you can access clipboard tool items from your other devices via OneDrive * Minor bug fixes
- One consolidated and easy to use list helps you control what you’ve shared via OneDrive
- Clipboard Tool is a way to search items you had in clipboard before or copied into clipboard on your other devices
- No need to navigate through OneDrive folders to find what you’ve shared
- Clipboard Tool keeps visual list of anything that interests you, storing links, selected text, images or whole pages as a thumbnails