Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers by integrating industry leading training and coaching software with innovative content solutions. Using the most comprehensive data on successful sales interactions, Showpad fuels Artificial Intelligence to discover, replicate and automate what works for top performers. Showpad serves more than 1,000 customers across the globe, including Johnson & Johnson, BASF, GE Healthcare, Fujifilm, Bridgestone, Prudential, Honeywell and Merck. Founded in 2011, the company has headquarters in Ghent and Chicago with offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Portland. To learn more about Showpad, visit our website, or follow Showpad on Twitter and LinkedIn
What's new in this version
We're always working hard to make Showpad more reliable and faster. This release contains bug fixes and stability improvements. Enjoy our latest release.
- Access context specific, approved content
- Search, present & share sales materials
- Give feedback on documents with file comments
- Switch between different channels (e.g., "Compass Clothing", "Fair Trade", "Tailored Suits")
- Advanced and intuitive PDF navigation