Shuffle Party is back for Windows 8! Compete in various shuffleboard games using your Xbox Avatar! Featuring Bowling, the standard bowling game played on a shuffleboard table; League Bowling, where players bowl in weekly tournaments against other Xbox Live users; Challenge Mode, get the best score possible while faced with obstacles such as bumpers, ramps, gates, and portals; Shuffleboard, the classic table game - try to get as close to the score zones without falling off the table; and Pass & Play, a two-player version of shuffleboard where you and a friend take turns by passing the device. Earn cash in all game modes to buy new Pro Shop items, such as pucks, pins, tables, and table frames! Earn Xbox achievements, and get bragging rights when you earn the top spot on leaderboards.
What's new in this version
Thanks for playing! We value your feedback! Be sure to sign in with your Microsoft Account to access all the great free Xbox features, like leaderboards, avatars, cloud saves, and more. Recent changes: Support for Windows 8.1 Bug fixes for certain graphic cards
- Compete in a variety of games for your virtual shuffleboard table!
- Score big in the ever-popular Bowling Mode! Do you have the skill to bowl a perfect game?
- Now featuring League Bowling, a multiplayer contest to obtain the highest average each and every week!
- Brand new challenges await in Challenge Mode! Hone your skills and make those trick shots count!
- Also featuring the classic Shuffleboard game! Play solo, or compete against a friend!
- Win cash to spend on custom tabletops, frames , pucks, and pins!
- Play using your Xbox Avatar, and earn Xbox Achievements!
- Earn bragging rights when you take the top spot in the Shuffle Party leaderboards!
Published byMicrosoft Studios
Copyright© 2012 Microsoft Corporation
Developed byMicrosoft Studios
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)