The formula editor that can calculate "SikiRaku" can be input at the same speed as handwriting in notes using flicks and gestures. Compared to Word's formula editor, it is less fatigued, so it is recommended for those who want to use a lot of formulas and instead of notes.
What's new in this version
SikiRaku Free also serves as a free trial version. For 30 days after installation, all paid version functions can be used without any restrictions. After 30 days, a message prompting you to purchase a paid version will be displayed when using some functions (*). You can continue using it. If you like, please consider purchasing the paid version of SikiRaku. * Some functions are the following three (MathML Word Link, Formula List, Function Selector)
- Fast formula entry using flicks and gestures.
- Automatic paste of formulas into MS Word. (Use MathML)
- Calculate the entered formula as it is. (Power, square root, trigonometric function, logarithm, etc.)
- This is useful for learning support for children with writing disabilities.
- Holds multiple lines of formulas and pastes them into Word continuously.
- Many functions such as differentiation / integration and matrix can be used from the function selector.
- Quickly enter frequently used units from the unit box.
Approximate size1.05 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.