Looking for a simple note taking app, which respects your privacy? SilentNotes is just that, an open-source app, always ready to collect your ideas and other text memos. The notes can be written in WYSIWYG editor with some basic formats like headers, lists and other formats. The full-text search will find your notes quickly. Take your notes wherever you are, and share them between your Android and Windows devices.
What's new in this version
- Simplified user interface for deleting notes (no previous selection necessary anymore). - Miscellaneous minor improvements, like scrolling to previously opened note.
- ✔ Quickly find the right note with the full-text search, just by typing a few letters.
- ✔ Store the notes to an online-storage of your choice, this allows to synchronize them between devices and offers an easy backup.
- ✔ Currently supported are the FTP protocol, the WebDav protocol, Dropbox, Google-Drive and One-Drive.
- ✔ The notes never leave the device unencrypted, they are end-to-end encrypted and can only be read on your devices.
- ✔ Use basic formatting to structure your notes and make them more readable.
- ✔ Get a note back from the recycle-bin if it was deleted by accident.
- ✔ SilentNotes does not collect user information and requires no unnecessary privileges.
- ✔ Protect selected notes with a user defined password.
Published byMartin Stoeckli
CopyrightCopyright © 2018 Martin Stoeckli
Developed byMartin Stoeckli
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.