This is a mahjong tile puzzle game with simple rules that anyone can enjoy quickly and easily. What app? * Authentic Shisen-Sho game (Mahjong tile match puzzle or Mahjong Solitaire). * Optimized for routine play with a simple design that will never get boring and a functional design that allows you to concentrate on playing. * From beginner to advanced, you can play with three different stage sizes and seven difficulty levels to suit your preference. * Generates an infinite number of solvable stages (stages that are not deadlocked). * Record the number of play and clear time for each stage size and difficulty. What kind of puzzle game is Shisen-Sho? * The rules are clear: if you can remove all the mahjong tiles in a row, you are in the clear. * A pair of tiles with the same pattern can be removed if they can be connected with a line without being disturbed by other tiles. * The line can be bent up to two times. * When there are no more tiles left to remove, the game is over! What modes are there? * Free Play: Specify the stage size and difficulty level and play immediately. * Today's Challenge: Daily challenge stages via the Internet. * Other new modes will be added in the future as well. What features are available? * You can play in any window size and margin size you like. * It has two tile selection types and a tile selection assist function that compensates for missed clicks. You will be amazed at how comfortable it is to play. * It comes with all the standard features such as Hint, Stepback, See Solution, and Check Stuck. * With the suspend function, even if you quit the app while playing, you can continue playing when you resume. * A variety of paid add-ons are available to add functionality, such as the ability to set play restrictions to prevent overplaying. * Other new features will be added in the future as well. About the play rules * Once you start playing, unless you clear the game, it will be treated as a clear failure. * When you are playing, even if you minimize the window or quit the app, it is still playing. If you restart the app, play will resume from the beginning. * During play, the timer will stop while you are doing "settings" or minimizing the window. * Once you are stuck, you cannot use the "stepback" function. An immediate clearing failure will be recorded. * Recordings are generated at the time of the end of play. Others * Graphic data for the tiles was provided by 麻雀豆腐 (https://majandofu.com/mahjong-images). * The illustration was provided by いらすとや (https://www.irasutoya.com/). * BGM and SE were provided by おとわび(https://otowabi.com/), TAM Music Factory(https://www.tam-music.com/), PeriTune(https://peritune.com/), 効果音ラボ(https://soundeffect-lab.info/), 小森平(https://taira-komori.jpn.org/).
What's new in this version
* Fixed a bug that caused a rare freeze on return when updating during a suspension.
- A simple Shisen-Sho game.
- Generates an infinite number of solvable stages.
- You can set the optimal playing feel.
- 3 stage sizes.
- Record the number of play and clear time for each stage size.
- You can change the window size.
- The margins around the perimeter of the tiles can be adjusted.
- 2 tile selection types are available.
- Equipped with a tile selection assist function to compensate for click errors. You can play with amazing comfort.
- Equipped with a hint function, highlighting pairs that can be removed up to 3 times per stage.
- You can use the stepback function once per stage. You can revert to any number of steps and start over.
- With the Suspend feature, if you quit the app while playing, you can continue playing when you resume.
- Sample solutions can be checked with the solution display function.
- The number of pairs that can be removed can be displayed. (Paid add-on)
- The background color can be specified in RGB. (Paid add-on)
- Play restriction settings to prevent overplaying. (Paid add-on)
- You can play a specific stage by entering stage numbers as many times as you want.
- You can specify the difficulty level to play. (Paid add-on)
- You can check if you are in stuck or not. (Paid add-on)
Developed byanalog soft
Approximate size70.49 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)