What's new in this version
Version 2.361.0.0 (11 May 2021) • Add mute and volume control for the microphone input. • Show elapsed and estimated remaining time while rerecording a previously recorded video. • Fix issues related to transcoding previously recorded videos. • Sometimes the scoreboard would stop updating after saving was finished. • Sometimes the first few frames of the transcoded video would show the wrong scoreboard state or size. • Sometimes after transcoding a video the scoreboard would be stuck at the wrong size. • Sometimes unexpected animations would play during the first second of the transcoded video. • Fix a bug in exported timeline timestamp calculation for streams that were interrupted and resumed. Version 2.357.0.0 (19 April 2021) • Add network status to status bar. • Add descriptive text to some error messages that may occur while streaming. • Set default recording format back to standard MPEG-4. There are still too many issues with fragmented MPEG-4, especially the increased chance of audio/video desync, which doesn't happen with standard MPEG-4. • Fix a crash that could happen when trying to start a live stream when not connected to a network. • Fix the eyedropper button in the color picker dialog (it would sometimes get stuck behind the logo image). • Prevent the game clock from stopping if Undo is pressed during stoppage time. • Add https:// prefix to SSC web link at the bottom of exported YouTube description text so YouTube makes it clickable.
- Customize the scoreboard with team colors and logos.
- Live stream to YouTube or any other service supporting RTMP.
- Record high definition video at up to 2160p at 30 frames per second or 1080p at 60 frames per second.
- Tag important events during the game so you can quickly find them while reviewing your footage later.
- Show game information on the bottom third of the screen during pre-game, half time, or after the match.
- Experimental: Keep your TeamSnap Live! scoreboard in sync with the video scoreboard.