Sketch 360 is a drawing app that helps you create 360 drawings from a single point looking out in all directions. These sketches can then be viewed in a web browser in a 360 viewer on your own web pages or on sites like Kuula.co or Facebook. Sketch the real world - or the virtual! You draw with pens, pencils, and highlighters on a digital canvas using Windows Ink and can see what the end result will look like in 360 while you are drawing it. An equirectangular perspective grid helps you while you draw with a stylus, mouse, or your finger. If you share your 360 sketches, please tag them with #Sketch360! Sketch 360 is a Microsoft Garage Project.
What's new in this version
Fixed a bug where clicking on the rate and review button caused a crash on some versions of Windows.
- Draw 360 Sketches with Windows Ink.
- Export to JPEG files at various resolutions with 360 metadata that websites like Facebook and Kuula recognize by providing immersive experiences.
- Export to a full website (HTML,CSS,JS,JPEG) to view the page on your computer or upload to the web.
- Cut, copy and paste Windows Ink to/from other apps and move ink around the sketch.
- Pick the background color of your choice and enable a textured background.
- Sketch in full-screen mode.
- Display the full sketch and the 360 view in separate windows or displays.
- Export to various image resolutions