SketchUp Viewer for HoloLens makes it possible to engage colleagues and clients in experiential design review: a powerful new way to evaluate, coordinate, and communicate in mixed reality. The application’s collaboration functionality supports co-located or distributed multi-user see-what-we-see viewing sessions. With HoloLens, you and your teammates can virtually inhabit a design, helping to facilitate clear and efficient communication about complex spatial issues. With SketchUp Viewer, you also have the ability to interact with your designs as holographic scale models, supplementing or alleviating the need to build physical models of your projects. The application includes many of the viewing, navigation and information tools that you’re used to using in SketchUp. You can easily fly around your project models by choosing from the list of the scenes that you’ve created in SketchUp; toggle layer visibility on-and-off to control model visibility; and use the Tape Measure tool and Entity Info tool to quickly access important information about your model. 3D works better when we share it together, so get going. It’s time to experience your designs in mixed reality. To inquire about volume licensing for your organization, please contact the SketchUp Sales team at email@example.com.
What's new in this version
For Version 1.4 we've added support for SketchUp 2019 files along with several other minor bug fixes.
- Open models that have been published to your HoloLens device from SketchUp Desktop.
- Search, browse and open models from 3D Warehouse.
- Sign in to Trimble Connect to browse your project folders and open SketchUp & DWG files.
- Create or join multi-user collaboration sessions. Collaborators can be collocated in the same place or distributed across remote offices.
- View and interact with your 3D models as holographic scale models.
- Navigate your projects in a 1:1 immersive mode. Since the HoloLens device is untethered, users are able to walk freely throughout their project models.
- Users can move, rotate, and scale 3D models.
- The Scenes panel gives users the ability to navigate to specific locations in the model by choosing from any of the pre-saved scenes that were created in SketchUp.
- The Layers panel gives user the ability to toggle the visibility of contents that have been assigned to Layers in SketchUp.
- The Entity Info feature gives users the ability to view component attribute data.
- The Tape Measure tool gives users the ability to measure point to point distances within the model.
- The Map Navigator is especially useful while in Immersive mode. It gives you the option to get around in your model by choosing a specific point to jump to.
- The application interface has been designed to give users the ability to "Pin" various aspects of the user interface to surfaces in their physical environment.
Published byTrimble Inc.
Copyright© 2017 Trimble Inc.
Approximate size145.42 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
SketchUp Viewer – V1 Legacy App license terms