Snip & Paste, a new way to boost your productivity! Snipaste offers powerful yet easy-to-use snipping, pasting and image annotating functionalities. It is highly customizable to fit all your needs. For snipping, it can automatically detect UI elements and provides pixel-level control over the cursor position and the snipping area as well. You can even replay your snipping history! For pasting, it means to convert the content in your clipboard (image, text, color information, etc.) to a topmost floating image window. You may have never heard of such an operation, but it surely will improve your productivity once you get used to it! Although most of the functionalities can be done via mouse operations, there are still many useful features that require keyboard inputs. Please check out the "Key Bindings" from the built-in manual ('Tray menu' - 'Help'). Introduction to PRO features: https://docs.snipaste.com/pro Note: 1. Please search in the docs first if you come across any problems: https://docs.snipaste.com/ 2. Feel free to file an issue: https://github.com/Snipaste/feedback/issues
What's new in this version
Snipaste 2.1.4 * Support run as admin at startup! * Much smoother freehand drawing * For full changelog, please visit https://docs.snipaste.com/changelog ,or find it from the tray menu -> 'Help' -> 'Changelog'
- Auto detect UI elements
- Precise control on cusor position / snipping area
- Easy and convenient color picker
- Snipping history replay
- Convert images, plain text, HTML, color information, GIFs into floating windows
- The image windows support zooming, rotating, flipping, translucency setting, thumbnail mode, etc.
- Image annotation tools includes: rectangle, ellipse, line strip, arrow, pencil, mosaic, Gaussian blur, text and eraser
- Highly customizable
- Multi-sceen and HiDPI support
Published byLe Liu
Approximate size29.97 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam)