All your synth patches, together in one place. SoundDiviner is the first universal librarian that supports both hardware and software synthesisers. A new way of dealing with synthesisers by supporting files, MIDI, Tape or storage media. SoundDiviner improves your music creation workflow and keeps all your creations safely together. Import your patches from any source creating personalised projects, exportable at any time to any device whether your synthesiser uses MIDI, media or even an old school tape interface. SoundDiviner supports both hardware and software synthesisers and utilizes its own powerful plugins to enable patch converters and device specific editing capabilities. SoundDiviner projects allow you to organise all your patches much like your media libraries or documents folder with advance tools for compilation building ready to save to file or synthesiser simply with no more than a couple of clicks.
What's new in this version
- Fixed an issue where parsing may fail for some valid Korg tape wave files or recordings.
- Import from File, Tape Interface, MIDI Interface or device specific Storage Media.
- Export to File, Tape Interface, MIDI Interface or device specific Storage Media.
- Data workflow using tree structure management and organisation tools.
- Quick data type identification and viewing tools.
- Plugin support for advanced conversion and device specific editing tools.