Measure the bandwidth of your Internet connection with Speed Test – a suite of Internet speed test tools leveraging over 8,000 servers around the globe. Speed Test calculates the network throughput you get in both directions: download and upload, as well as ping and jitter. The app also detects your external IP and the geolocation of the IP. How to get the most accurate test results: - Use an Ethernet cable connection between your computer and the modem (preferred over Wi-Fi) - Do not download or upload files, or surf the web during the test - Do not connect to any VPN (Virtual Private Network) connections WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY and thus treat it very seriously. The data collected by the app is only for the purposes of delivering the features that were explicitly described above. Any data that the app collects will NOT be associated with you and will NOT be used to identify you.
What's new in this version
We added a "RESET" button to refresh the speed test. In very rare occasions, some test servers don't react well to upload tests. In this scenario, use the RESET button or choose another test server. Contact our support team if you need more help with this issue.
- - Ping: understand the connection quality by measuring the latency between a request made and the response received
- - Jitter: measures the variation between response times. A lower Jitter score indicates a reliable and consistent Internet connection
- - Download speed: measures your Internet connection’s inbound bandwidth by testing how fast it can download data from a server to your computer
- - Upload speed: measures your Internet connection’s inbound bandwidth by testing how fast it can upload data from your computer to a server
- - External IP address: the IP address of your computer as it seems from the outside
- - IP Location: the geolocation info of your IP address