Spelling Tutor is an application for grade school students, and with their parents helping hand; master spelling words. The old saying, “Practice make perfect” is a well-seasoned expression. As parents, we know that our children need to practice their weekly spelling lists to earn good grades. Spelling Tutor will assist the parent with this task. Your child will use Spelling Tutor to “Practice” the list of words for their spelling test. The main benefit of using Spelling Tutor is patience. If you child need to hear the word spoken a hundred times, no problem, just press the button to listen. You can also slow down the speed of the spoken word to hear each syllable.
What's new in this version
1/19/2016 Fixes * Fixed some of the resizing issue encountered in Windows 10. (please download Spelling Tutor for Windows 10) version. 1/6/2016 Fixes * Removed annoying Toast messages * Added solution to 'type in missing character' game * Added code to help users size app on device correctly * Added code to remind users to "Rate/Review" app. Will show up every 7 times. I hate doing this; but; users (like myself) don't rate unless prompted.
- •Build your own spelling word list
- •Use installed languages to say each word
- •Type each word in list, full word or just missing character
- •Play hangman with word list
- •Play word-finder with word list
- •Captures word usage: times seen, heard and typed
- •Have you child take a spelling test and see the grade.