A modern Terminal client for Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. Connect to remote host using the SSH and Telnet protocols. The full featured terminal emulator works with remote shells and apps such as Bash, ZShell, Emacs, Vim, Nano, and many others. A scrollable history buffer supports Copy, Paste, and Save to file. Connect to multiple host simultaneously in a tab-like interface. Save and group your favorite connections, and share them between devices with import/export features. Supports multiple font sizes, resolutions, landscape, portrait, and snapped view modes. See http://www.varcade.com/ssh-rt for help, news, or share your comments and suggestions.
What's new in this version
[Release 14] Updated for Window 8.1/10 new view modes Added fixed font scaling (new default) in addition to fixed columns Added scaling options to Settings->Terminal Cursor now indicates window focus Emulation improvements: support for Reversed characters and fixes to scrolling within margins [Release 13] Username can be stored and used automatically with Saved Connections Alt+KEY and F10 now work as expected. Improvements to nCurses and Xterm compatibility. [Release 12] Key Mapping: - Improved default key configurations for VT100 and ANSI terminals - Added Settings->KeyMap to change common key mappings (more to come) - CTRL-V local paste disabled by default (change in Setting->KeyMap) Telenet: Improved Terminal type negotiation and Window Size event handling Added support for Mathematical,Technical,and Geometric unicode character sets (APL) Network optimizations GUI: Changing Session Type updates standard Port # [Release 11] IMPROVED: Private key dialog to load, view, and validate private keys IMPROVED: Help (in settings) now includes FAQs and a Feedback form FIXED: clone session now works when using private key authentication FIXED: crash on connection closed FIXED: aes-128-cbc encrypted keys FIXED: AltGr support for European keyboards
- Connection Manager to quickly launch and organize your favorite connections
- Connect to multiple host simultaneously, in a tab-like interface.
- Designed for touch and physical keyboards on Tablets, Laptops, and Desktop.
- Hybrid terminal emulation supports ASCII, VT100, ANSI, LINUX, and XTERM standards
- Password, Private-Key and Keyboard-Interactive authentication
- Fully scrollable buffer with Copy, Paste, and Save functions.
- Multiple font sizes, resolutions, landscape, portrait, and snapped view modes.
- Uses the latest SSH Version2 encryption standards
- UTF-8 encoding for all international keyboard languages
CopyrightCopyright © 2013, Varcade
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)