Stalafit PRO is a fully functional design application that produces ultimate limit state, serviceability limit state, and fire design in accordance with Eurocodes. It has been created to help you choose the optimal product for a specific stainless steel application, starting from the material selection supported by the standard EN 1993-1-4. Stalatube Ltd. is known worldwide as the manufacturer of diverse and highly developed stainless steel hollow sections, profiles and components. The company is the leading manufacturer of large stainless square and rectangular tubes globally. During the last 45 years, Stalatube has established an international distribution network, covering all continents and 50 countries. The head office is in Lahti, Finland, and the sales offices are located in the United States, the Netherlands and India. The vision of the company is to become the best stainless solution provider in its field.
What's new in this version
Several new features have been introduced to this new version to make design of steel structures easier: • multiple load cases with specific load types • load combinations • limit state design • fire design • curves generation • use of enhanced strength materials • design report
- Enables comprehensive and easy design of stainless members for your application
- Helps designers with material selection in accordance with the standard EN 1993-1-4
- Enables specifying multiple load cases with specific load types
- Automatic generation of load combinations
- Comprehensive limit state design with member stability and deflections
- Fire design with user-specified R class
- Generation of static and deflection curves
- All Stalatube hollow sections and I-beams available, including user-defined RHS dimensions.
- Utilization of enhanced strength materials
- Creates a comprehensive design report that can be saved as a PDF file or sent to e-mail.
Published byAvenla Oy
Copyright© Stalatube Ltd., FIN-15170 Lahti, Finland, 2019
Developed byAvenla Oy, A-Insinöörit Oy
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)