This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time or release as a final product. Purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game. Obey protocol or go rogue as you take on the role of a powerful A.I. in Starmancer. Build bustling space ports, secret laboratories, and incubators for mysterious eggs. Defend against starvation, sabotage, and space zombies. Don't worry, you can always grow more humans. Full details on the latest status of the game, how you can give feedback and report issues can be found at https://www.playstarmancer.com
- Build and customize your dream space station, complete with fancy kitchens, luxurious bedrooms, casinos, and industrial docking bays.
- Balance power grids, clean water systems and breathable atmosphere to keep your space station running smoothly, even when everything else has gone awry.
- Grow and fill your station with colonists, each assigned with complex personas uploaded from the minds of Earth civilians. If tragedy strikes, don’t worry, you can always regrow your favorites!
- Sustain life by keeping your colonist's needs in check. Grow crops for food, place heaters to prevent hypothermia and assign doctors to treat wounds, cure diseases, and replace limbs.
- Assign jobs like farmer, doctor, miner, and security guard. Watch as your rookie chef acquires experience and becomes a seasoned pro, unlocking tastier and more exotic recipes.
- Traumatic experiences, like seeing a dead body, will be remembered for a long time. If left unchecked, a colonist’s memories will be shared through gossip. Leave no witnesses.
- Colonists form relationships. They feel sad when something bad happens to a friend, but love to watch an enemy suffer. If you jettison a popular colonist you might have a mutiny on your hands.
- Your colony will be invaded by creatures from outer space. Build traps, arm your colonists, and keep your station secure at all costs.