The magic of stickman drawing brought to life on your screen! In Stickman 2D: Evolution, you will draw each stickman you send into battle. How well you draw determines how healthy your stickman is. You then send them to capture diverse objectives such as guard towers and village bonuses, with the ultimate goal of winning each battle and moving on to the next Age of stickman evolution. Draw and guide these 2 dimensional beings as the stickman civilization goes from bows and arrows all the way to rockets and tanks! Trial version has all features, but is limited to the first level of each Age.
What's new in this version
220.127.116.11: Updated logo images and enabled first level of each Age for trial version to improve trial experience. 18.104.22.168: Enabled first level of each Age by default (in the full version only) to improve play experience. 22.214.171.124: Fixed a timing issue which may cause intermittent crashes when system is low on resources.
- ►Draw your own stickman to determine health of unit in battle.
- ►Stickman types range from prehistoric caveman to modern rocket wieding infantry!
- ►Rigorously designed and calibrated for both mouse and touch, such as holding the [Ctrl] key instead of mouse button for more comfort when drawing, and mirrored UI for left-handed touch users.
- ►Four Ages to play through: Stone Age, Iron Age, Renaissance, and Modern Age.
- ►Endless Stickmen: wave after wave of increasingly difficult enemies.
- ►Additional "Challenge" levels, and "Insane" difficulty mode for extra replayability.
- ►Comical mix of realistic sounds and silly voice acting!