A modern, open source MPD client for Windows 10 devices. “Music Player Daemon (MPD) is a flexible, powerful, server-side application for playing music. Through plugins and libraries it can play a variety of sound files while being controlled by its network protocol.” This application is meant to act as a remote for a MPD server and won't play any music on its own. For more information about MPD, see https://www.musicpd.org/ .
What's new in this version
- Small visual improvements to follow upcoming changes to WinUI - Change double-click behavior in the Folder view to queue items instead of playing them directly - Add support for direct search on the MPD Server, using a new Search Bar in the Navigation Pane - Add multi-selection support to the Queue, Playlist, Search Results and Album views - Use PlChangesCommand to handle Play Queue updates in a cleaner/faster way - Improve behavior if the MPD server response has duplicated unknown keys - Add a basic retry timer when disconnected See the full changelog here: https://github.com/Difegue/Stylophone/compare/1.4.0...1.5.0
- Fully control playback of your MPD server
- Playlist management (Create, Add/Remove tracks, Delete)
- Picture-in-picture mode
- Live tile
- Browse library by albums, or directly by folders
- All data is pulled from your MPD Server only
- Support for both albumart and readpicture commands for maximum compatibility with your cover art library
- Integration with system media controls (even on Xbox!)
- Search tracks, artists or albums directly from your MPD Server
- Use the touch-friendly regular mode, or switch to Compact sizing for Desktop usage
Approximate size32.44 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)