Uses current location, latitude and longitude, to calculate daily sunset, sunrise, dusk and dawn times. Also displays a table of sunset and sunrise times for the current month. If current location not available or user doesn't want to use location, the latitude and longitude can be manually entered in settings. The application also displays civil, astronomical and nautical twilights.
What's new in this version
V1.2.2-1.2.1 Manual location updates V1.2.0 Minor Updates V1.1.8 Initial release
- display sunset, sunrise, dusk and dawn times at current location and date
- includes table of sunsets and sunrises for current month
- uses current location for more accurate calculation of times
- get sunset, sunrise for alternate dates easily
- manual entry of latitude and longitude for sunrise, sunset at other locations
Published byDMHA Apps
CopyrightCopyright 2015-2017 DMHA Apps
Developed byDMHA Apps
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)