New Surface Go 2
Tackle every task and learn faster with tools like OneNote that can help you compute math equations.
Connect the Surface Go Type Cover* for a great typing experience when and where you need it – now in new colors4 and with an integrated glass trackpad for precision navigation.
Write notes, do homework, draw, sketch, and color directly on screen with Surface Pen.*
From your couch to the kitchen table
Connect and keep up the way you want—use it like a tablet or laptop with long battery life.
Premium sound with clear, powerful volume
Includes built-in Dolby® Audio™ that’s perfect for listening to music, podcasts and audio books, and streaming your favorite shows.
Stay up to date
With built-in Wifi or optional LTE Advanced3 for hassle-free connectivity in public areas with unsecured, slow or no Wifi.
On the move
Perfectly portable and starting at just 1.2 lbs5, new 10.5” Surface Go 2 fits easily in a sleeve or any bag so you can keep up with friends and family – anywhere life takes you.
Intel® Pentium® Gold 4425Y/4GB/64GB WiFi is your best bet for everyday tasks like browsing and email.
Give your daily tasks and apps an added boost with Intel® Pentium® Gold 4425Y/8GB/128GB WiFi.
If you’ll be using Surface Go 2 for multitasking or everyday productivity, then make the Intel® Core® m3/8/128 LTE your constant companion.3
60-day return policy
If you don’t love your Surface, return it in like-new condition in its original packaging.
60-day price promise
If we lower the price of your Surface within 60 days of purchase, we’ll refund you the difference.
Watch our full range of online tutorials for easy tips on work productivity and more.
Sign up for free online classes and training sessions led by Microsoft Store associates in real time.
* Some accessories and software sold separately.
^DELL PREFERRED ACCOUNT (DPA):Offered to U.S. residents by WebBank, Member FDIC, who determines qualifications for and terms of credit. Taxes, shipping, and other charges are extra and vary. Payments are the greater of either $20 or the sum of any Monthly Planned Payment Due plus 3% of the New Balance shown on your billing statement (excluding any balance on a Planned Payment Purchase), rounded up to the next dollar. Minimum Interest Charge is $2.00. See Dell.com/microsoft dpa for important financing details. Offer valid for purchases at participating U.S. Microsoft Retail Stores and Microsoft.com.
1. Battery life
Surface Go 2: Up to 10 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in February 2020 using preproduction software and preproduction configurations of Surface Go 2. Testing consisted of full battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness disabled. Wi-Fi was connected to a network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.
Surface Go 2 with LTE Advanced: Up to 10 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in February 2020 using preproduction software and preproduction configurations of Surface Go 2. Testing consisted of full battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness disabled. Wi-Fi was connected to a network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.
2. Surface Go 2 for consumers comes with Windows 10 Home in S mode to bring you the powerful Windows features you use most at an exceptional value. If you need additional enterprise management and security tools for the workplace, you can switch to Windows 10 Pro or purchase Surface Go 2 for Business.
Windows 10 Home in S mode works exclusively with apps from the Microsoft Store within Windows and accessories that are compatible with Windows 10 Home in S mode. A one-way switch out of S mode is available. Learn more at Windows.com/SmodeFAQ
3. LTE functionality available on select configurations only. Service availability and performance subject to service provider’s network. Contact your service provider for details, compatibility, pricing, SIM card, and activation. See all specs and frequencies at surface.com.
4. Available colors may vary by market.
5. Starting weight does not include Type Cover or accessories
6. Geekbench multi-core score comparison of Surface Go 2 M3 (Microsoft Windows Version 1909) versus Surface Go
7. Extended return offer period available with Surface devices purchased from Microsoft Store online in select markets between May 6, 2020 and October 31, 2020. Return process must be started within 60 days after customer received the device. Not available for purchases by reseller customers. Extended return offer period limited to 5 device returns total per eligible customer. Excludes Surface Hub. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. Microsoft Store return policy applies to extended returns. See applicable Microsoft Terms of Sale for more information.
8. Requires a Microsoft family account with Device health sharing permissions enabled. Also requires Android devices with Microsoft Launcher installed and signed in with the same Microsoft account associated with their Microsoft family account. For a parent to access and view a child’s locations and app activities through the https://account.microsoft.com Family web page, Microsoft Launcher must be installed on each child’s device. For a parent to access and view their child’s location(s) and app activities through Microsoft Launcher, Microsoft Launcher must be installed on both the parent’s device and each child’s device. In each case, location and app usage permissions must be allowed through Microsoft Launcher on the child’s device. Activity reporting features require Android 5.0+ on each child’s device. Family settings available on Windows 10 and Xbox One devices. Some settings available on Android devices with Microsoft Launcher installed. Family settings work on the Microsoft Edge browser only.
Offer valid from September 23rd, 2020 through June 30, 2021, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft retail and online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Offer valid only on select 15 month subscriptions of Microsoft 365 Family or Personal, after purchase of select PCs and mobile devices. Subscriptions for all services are for a pre-paid 12-month subscription term. Requires Microsoft account and broadband internet and/or data plan. Available features & system requirements may vary by device, country and over time. Some features may require additional hardware. For full system requirements, see www.office.com/information. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 1 offer per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply.