Surge lets you remotely control the Transmission BitTorrent client. This means you can manage and add new torrents wherever you are, as long as you have an internet connection. This gives you the advantage of knowing that you are not wasting expensive bandwidth, storage space or battery life on your device, as the actual downloading is performed remotely. Please note: Surge is NOT a BitTorrent client and does not download any data itself. It can only be used to remotely control Transmission BitTorrent clients.
What's new in this version
2.2.1: • Minor bug fixes 2.2.0: • Rewritten parts of Surge with Microsoft's help to fix the major crashes caused by me working in Windows 10.
- Remotely control a Transmission torrent client
- Add torrents via .torrent file or magnet link
- Manage your torrents (pause, resume, delete, etc.)
- Manage your torrents' files (change priority and enable/disable downloading)
- Filter torrents by status
- Settings automatically sync to other Windows 8.1 devices
- Search torrents